- La Conferencia Más Larga Sobre Diabetes
- Video Chats y Programas de Radio
- 100 Días, 100 Chefs, 100 Recetas, 2009
- 100 Días, 100 Chefs, 100 Recetas, 2010
- 100 Días, 100 Chefs MUJERES, 100 Recetas, 2012
- 100 Días, 100 Chefs, 100 Recetas, 2013
- 100 Días, 100 Chefs, 100 Recetas, 2014
- Más Recetas -Aptas Para Diabéticos-
- Investigaciones Sobre La Diabetes
- Pirámide De Los Alimentos
sábado, 26 de septiembre de 2009
100 Days, 100 Chefs, 100 Recipes: Day 52 Heru Sumarno
Mueva la barra lateral para su traducción al español
Please let me introduce: my name is Heru Sumarno, I am Indonesian and has 9 family member, because of my professionalism as chef since 1981 till now, I like if my staff calling myself with Chef Heru.
The unique thing about me is I have 9 members in my family and 6 of those are working in the Kitchen as a chef and Executive Chef in the Hotel Industry at different country.
I am dreaming to be as an Executive Chef since I start working in hospitality industry on 1981 at the oldest hotel in Jakarta Indonesia where it was establish since 1961 named Hotel Intercontinental Indonesia and starting that I learn more and do not care about how many hour everyday, I work without any additional payment just learn and work because I try to be better than others the shortest time I ever did it is 12 hours a day.
To complete my knowledge about hospitality industry I lean in one of Culinary Academy in Jakarta to be hotel management person but I like to stay in kitchen that is why event I got offer above position I did not take it and I am quite happy in the kitchen creating something and surprising guest with special menu where they don’t expected
Personally I have no favorite’s chef but to be Michelin star chef is still in my dream until now that is why I always open my mind to learn again and again from who by what, but book and internet is my main teacher.
MY WORK EXPERIENCE:
• The Traders Restaurant **** Medan Indonesia as Executive Chef corporate from January 2009 until now.
• Bay Villas Resort **** Tanjung Lesung as Executive Chef from December 2007 until January 2009.
• Burasari Resort **** Phuket, Thailand as Executive Chef from October 2006 until November 2007.
• Holiday Inn Resort *** Kuching, Malaysia as Corporate Executive Chef from October 2004 until October 2006.
• JW Marriott International Hotel ***** Surabaya, Indonesia as Executive Chef from June 2003 until Oct 2004.
• Intercontinental Hotel ***** Makkah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As an Exc.S Chef from January 2002 until June 2003
• Caravelle Hotel*****Saigon, Vietnam. as an Executive Sous Chef from October 1997 until October 2001
• Dusit Mangga dua Hotel***** Jakarta, Indonesia. As an Executive Sous chef from January 1996 until October 1997.
• Holiday inn Crowne Plaza***** Jakarta, Indonesia. From May 1995 until December 1995 As Sous Chef
• Sari Pan Pacific Hotel**** Jakarta, Indonesia. as Sous Chef from 1990 until May 1995
• Sari Pan Pacific Hotel**** Jakarta, Indonesia. as Chef de Partie from 1987 until 1990
• Sari Pan Pacific Hotel**** Jakarta, Indonesia. as kitchen artist from 1984 until 1987
• Hotel Indonesia *****Jakarta, Indonesia. as kitchen artist from 1981 until 1984
Thanks God that I am not a diabetic but I have a friend he was diabetic and to see the way he consume the food I feel sorry about that it was not easy, I have no experience personally with diabetic but just to prevent the customer with diabetic problem we creating some menu for diabetic person which is low in carbohydrate, sugar and sure less salt,
Poached Chicken Breast with Organic Vegetable, Olive Oil Dressings Balsamic Vinegar and Boiled Potato.
Chicken Breast (with Bone) 1 Pc.
Olive Oil 2 Table Spoon
Balsamic Vinegar 2 Table Spoon
Organic Vegetable (Carrot, Broccoli, Zucchini)
Text in Construction
100 Días, 100 Chefs, 100 Recetas: Día 52 Heru Sumarno
Texto en Construcción