jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

100 Days, 100 Chefs, 100 Recipes: Day 8 Selçuk Kaplan


Versión en Español

Let me introduce myself, I lived in Turkey Ankara. I born in, Ankara. I lived in Ankara the capital city of Turkey and right now I work in the Melbo Restaurants. My native language is Turkish I went to the school and learn English language in there because it was important for me I needed for my job.

Since the age of 16 I worked in a different restaurants: from 1998 to 2004 I worked as a Patisserie chef helper in Ankara çayyolu riva pastaneleri, cheffs helper en Özannem restaurant Ankara. On Club Hotel Çimtur Alanya i was chef, and as sous chef in Falez otel, also as a sous chef at İberotel Bodrum Park. From 2004 to date I served as an executive sous chef, first at the Ice salad bar and currently Melbo Restaurant.

Being a chef was the most important job for me. Expressed above, education, fairs and seminars and studies abroad. To get to this point I took some courses and seminars such as: Deli Factories (Maret Altınkaya, nuta) Introduction Trip, Pınar Meat and Dairy Products Manufacturing Plant Introduction Trip, ISO 9000 Quality Certificate Training Conference Call, ISO 9000 Motivation and Leadership Training Quality Certificate, ISO 9000 quality certification contact trainin, Patisserie executive chef seminars, Word kitchen education seminars.

I think cooking is a art of multi-colored. Think every day and this morning we have established a world the world again tomorrow night to break a world is a more established. If the success of this day to tomorrow, and if that success every day should be a guarantor and will not succeed you could not be succed. When we look around us in the art of Cooking will not hurt any of the continuous output will continue to see a clear statement. My 12-year working life with my job to make my first goal is always have available.

I did not waste any time relevant to my business on my career and always tried to perform the best hotels. I Have made the models, sculptures and food with the press and on television many times my name has been on. I am currently working on an open buffet and cost accounts and to cover prescription 3000 One commented, and picture cookbook and in recipes five-stage construction of the ice sculptures, decorations book containing the work I have still continued. Gastronomic cuisine on research studies, I am also designing the zucchini, watermelons and ice sculptures. Every day I am always training myself with the new things . Always want it to learn different things in the places I have been worked. I really enjoy my job. Being the cheff is very cool. Think about every moorning you are waking up and going to the work that you dont like, but me I always enjoy this job since I start. Right now I am working on the modern turkish kitchen.

I study in turkey, I finished high school after that I learned being a better chef is always working in the different places I was really determined. I always admire the big chef Gordon Ramsey. Why gordon Ramsey because I like the way he works in the kitchen wıth the discipline that he shows on the chefs in his kitchen. He also makes the love my job much more. He has a great taste he knows every thing and every kind of food. He is the excellent chef I could ever seen.

So far I have not any diabetic person that I have know. Someone in my family is diabetic. My uncle he is 25 years of diabet. Its been a long period of time there is notting we could help about him only to support him.I feel really bad about him. I hope to God to help him.

Dealing with diabetes can stir up a lot of different feelings, especially after a kid first finds out he or she has diabetes. It's a big change to suddenly have to visit the doctor more often, take medicine, and watch what he or she eats.

When they're first diagnosed, kids with diabetes may worry about what it will mean. Some kids may worry about having to take insulin shots. Other kids with diabetes might be upset if they have to change the way they eat. And all kids with diabetes may wonder, "Why me?" and think, "It isn't fair." Diabetes can also make people feel sad, angry, upset, or alone because most of their friends don't have to worry about their blood sugar levels. It's just not something a kid wants.I never worked for diabetic person but Iknow the diabetic foods that comes up in the restaurants.
The foods that cames up is low fat no sugar and salt on them. People with diabetics can go to restaurants with out no worry and could eat them healthy food.

LASANGA

Ingredients

1 pound extra-lean ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
3/4 teaspoon oregano
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 can (6 ounces) unsalted tomato paste
1 can (8 ounces) unsalted tomato sauce
3 1/2 cups water
3/4 pound uncooked lasagna noodles
1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
3 cups shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese

Directions

Preheat the oven to 325 F. Lightly coat a 9-by-13 pan with cooking spray.

To make the sauce, in a large saucepan combine the ground beef and onion. Cook over medium heat until the ground beef is browned and onion is translucent. Drain well. Add the basil, oregano, garlic powder, tomato paste, tomato sauce and water. Stir to mix evenly. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.

Put 1/2 cup of the sauce in the bottom of the prepared pan. Cover with a layer of uncooked lasagna noodles, 1/3 of the remaining sauce, 1/3 cup cottage cheese and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat until the ingredients are used up. Cover with aluminum foil and bake until the noodles are soft and the cheese is lightly browned, about 1 hour and 20 minutes.

Nutritional Analysis

Calories 400
Protein 35 g
Carbohydrate 30 g
Total fat 15 g
Saturated fat 8 g
Monounsaturated fat 5 g
Cholesterol 100 mg
Sodium 690 mg
Fiber 2 g
Potassium 568 mg
Calcium 326 mg

No hay comentarios: